Tulip Garden Landscapes were looking to expand their previous website, increase their portfolio of high profile clients and showcase their diverse portfolio and skillset.
I worked with their team to create a classic aesthetic that represents their clientèle and presents high quality images of their portfolio.
- Communicate value and appeal to high end clientèle
- Showcase impressive, diverse portfolio of work
- Expand site structure to provide more detailed information on specific services
- Showcase impressive list of clients in the London area.
- Rebuild website from scratch using existing branding and implementing new design elements
- Spanning the different areas of expertise we created 20+ pages with their own respective galleries detailing different projects and services
- Generated copy for new pages using best SEO practices
- Worked with existing hosting company to provide a smooth transition to the new platform